Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Server error in '/hm' Application
akadan
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2015 6:37:04 AM(UTC)
Groups: Member

i just installed my application and getting this error message, what should i do.

Access to the database file is not allowed. [ 1914,File name = C:\Users\user\Documents\HMS\hm\App_Data\StarterSite.sdf,SeCreateFile ]

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeException: Access to the database file is not allowed. [ 1914,File name = C:\Users\user\Documents\HMS\hm\App_Data\StarterSite.sdf,SeCreateFile ]

Source Error:

Line 1: @{
Line 2: WebSecurity.InitializeDatabaseConnection("StarterSite", "UserProfile", "UserId", "Email", autoCreateTables: false);
Line 3:
Line 4: // To let users of this site log in using their accounts from other sites such as Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter,
Ultidev Team
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2015 2:26:17 PM(UTC)
Ultidev Team

Groups: Administration

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Hi,

This problem is not UWS-specific. Web applications are usually running under a restricted user account to minimize chances of being hacked. Therefore they are prohibited from accessing user private files and folders. You should move you data files to folders like App_Data - one of the standard ASP.NET folders with write access enabled by default.

Best regards,
UltiDev Team.
Please donate at http://www.ultidev.com/products/Donate.aspx to help us improve our products.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2015 7:06:30 PM(UTC)
Groups:

You can try to disable or recnfigure windows firewall,
Rss Feed  Atom Feed